 |
| Chuck Sr and Chuck Jr |
Chuck's 40th birthday was Feb 24. To celebrate, we had a little party at our house the next night. Some friends and family stopped by to wish Chuck a Happy Birthday! I tried to get pictures of everybody, but I missed quite a few. Chuck's sister, Lindsey, flew in from Colorado Springs to surprise him, with her baby, Ivy. Here are the pictures I did manage to take of the celebration. We are so blessed to have so many loving friends and family members.
 |
| Me and Chuck <3 |
 |
| Me and Colleen, who made some awesome pina colada cupcakes for the occasion |
 |
| Chuck's dad and his wife, Sandra |
 |
| Aaron and Sarah with Chuck |
 |
| Chris, Chuck, Sara, Spencer, John and Colleen |
 |
| Us with Stan and Crissie |
 |
| Chuck and his sister, Megan |
 |
| Megan and Jackie |
 |
| Merilana, Corey, Chuck, Ed and Shanie |
1 comment:
Great pics Cherene! I had fun at that party & with you guys.
Post a Comment