Sunday, June 5, 2011
Obedience
Charlie has had his hair a little on the long side for over a year now. At a Teacher's Quorum presidency meeting last month, Bishop Stephens complimented the boys on their nice white shirts and ties, and then asked them to get nice, short haircuts to complete the look. I was proud of Charlie that he was willing to give up his preferred look at the request of the Bishop, and I gave him a haircut. I was surprised at how much different he looks without the long locks. You can see his face much better, so he's more handsome. :) Plus, I think it makes him look younger (more his true age of 14), and of course he looks more clean-cut. Maybe he'll feel cooler in the summer (temperature-wise) too. Have I mentioned that I'm proud of this kid? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Big thumbs up to Charlie's new look! I agree, he does look very handsome and younger. :)
By the way, I am having the most awful time commenting on your MMM blog. :( I loved the last two posts on prayer and setting boundaries. You always have such good insight and way with words.
Charlie is a handsome boy and his new hair cut looks great on him. I always appreciate how much reverance those boys have when they pass the sacrament. They perform a sacred ordinance every Sunday and they remind me of the importance of it.
Post a Comment