I haven't kept up with this blog very well lately. It was great to have my mom here visiting for 6 weeks, but when she's here, I want to spend time with her, and I don't have much free time to catch up on blogging. Then school started back up, and I am back to being busy all the time! I'm only taking 9 hours this semester, which seems to be just about right. Two of my classes are online, so I have to manage my time really, really well. It is nice to have more flexibility with my schedule, but it is hard to be disciplined enough to spend all the time I need to on those classes. This semester I'm taking Lifespan Human Development, Aging and the Family, and Gay and Lesbian Issues. All really interesting classes. I'm not seeing clients this semester. I will start seeing clients again this fall (staring in Aug) when I do my internship. I have interviews for an internship starting next week! I haven't had any clear feeling about which agency I should go to, so it'll be interesting to see what path opens up. I've found the Lord guides in His way and in His time, so I just have to have faith and follow. Another reason why I've neglected this blog is because I've started a new blog about marriage. It was this idea that kept popping into my head, and I just could not get rid of the thought. So I decided to give it a try. It's kind of my take on marriage from my counseling perspective--tips, encouragement and advice for married couples. If you want to check it out, go to
www.makingmarriagemerry.blogspot.com Feel free to pass the link on to others. I know not everyone will like it, and not everyone will agree with my opinions, but for some reason, I felt it was important for me to organize and express my thoughts about marriage. Anyway, that's what I've been up to. I will try to be better at posting more often. I use this blog mostly as a way to keep a record of our family's lives, and to keep family that lives far away updated on the latest happenings at our house. So it may not always be very interesting or entertaining, but it serves a purpose and it is what it is. If you took the time to read this whole post, thanks for your dedication!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment