Here are some pictures that my friend, Jill took of our family in Oct 2009 for our Christmas card. Look up Jill Lauren Photography on Facebook!
Cheyanna is 6 years old, and is in first grade.
Cade is 8 and is in 3rd grade.
Carson is 11 and is in 6th grade.
Charlie is 13 and is in 8th grade.
I was 35 years old in this pic (and if you look closely, you can see a couple of gray hairs) and I'm in grad school.
Here's the line-up from tallest to smallest. Charlie had already replaced me as second tallest in October. Now he has surpassed Chuck's height, and is officially the tallest in the family.
Here's the Watkin Family. This is my heart, my joy, my purpose and my happiness. I feel so truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Cheyanna didn't want to cooperate for individual pics, but eventually, Jill charmed her into posing like a pro. :)











1 comment:
Very cute pics, Cherene!
Post a Comment