Friday, September 3, 2010

Carson's Crossover Ceremony

Since Carson is turning 11, he gets to crossover the bridge from Cub Scouts into Boy Scouts.  He participated in the ceremony at his last Pack Meeting (which was a water fun night--that's why he's in his swimsuit and not in uniform). 
Carson's friend, Hunter, was there to welcome him into 11-year-old scouts. 
Proud parents!
These BFF's were on the scene to play at Pack Meeting and to watch Carson's crossover ceremony.  Cheyanna and Savannah are such cute friends. 
Carson was a great Cub Scout, and I know he'll be a good Boy Scout as well.  2 down, 1 to go!

3 comments:

April said...

Great pictures! I love the family picture at the top with the kids grossing out at you and Chuck.

Jill said...

Cherene,
These kids of our are just growing too fast! I'm so excited for Carson to be in Boy Scouts!

katierose said...

ohmygosh! that looks like so much fun! congratulations to carson! i can't wait for george to be doing this stuff :)