Saturday, May 19, 2018

Magic Game, Islands of Adventure, Halloween and Dixie Crossroads Oct 2016

Scott and Dina gave us courtside seats to a Magic game.  So fun!



The free food was my favorite part!

The Orlando temple is my favorite because that's where Chuck and I got married. 

Drinking Butterbeer at Islands of Adventure



We had a full day of fun at Islands of Adventure!  



Hanging out in Hogsmeade was the best.

Dixie Crossroads is my favorite restaurant!  The rock shrimp there are unbelievably good.

Charlie and I went to Dixie for lunch one day and it was sooo yummy!



Duncan decided to run for office in Florida.  

Cheyanna was Josh Dunn for Halloween! (from twenty one pilots)

Cheyanna went trick-or-treating with our neighbor, Miranda.


There is a cute park in Grandma's neighborhood. 



I love this picture!

Elders Toeller and Tiffany hung out at our house a decent amount since Chuck was the ward mission leader.

No comments: