Sunday, November 9, 2014

SAGE Holiday Party 2014



 I love my job.  I love SAGE counseling, and the people I work for and with.  SAGE has it's annual holiday party in January, after the hustle and bustle of all the December happenings.  I think it's brilliant.   Less expensive and easier for them to secure a location, plus more likely that more employees will be available to attend.  This year our holiday party was at the Phoenix Zoo.  Chuck is always a good sport to come along and socialize with all of the counselors and their spouses.  It's a very different atmosphere from all his banking holiday parties.  We had a fun time at the party, and then afterwards we walked around the zoo and looked at all of the amazing zoo lights.  I had never seen zoo lights before, and it was really cool.  I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of us or of my co-workers, but I guess I was really impressed with this big tree.  And I took a picture of our table's centerpiece because I thought it might be a theme we could use for an upcoming young women's activity.  And then there's just a random picture of Cheyanna with her nails done with cute stickers, just to make this post a little more fun.  :)















No comments: