I I was able to chaperone Cade's first field trip of the 2012 school year (5th grade). We went to Schepf Farms to "Colonial Days". We walked around in the heat for several hours, watching a Revolutionary War re-enactment, and then visited lots of stations that demonstrated what life was like back in those days. It would've been a really fun day if it hadn't been so hot! Above is our group: Trevor, Hayden, Riley, Ben and Cade |
![]() |
| It was sooo HOT and SUNNY!! |
![]() |
| Re-enactment of the Revolutionary War |
![]() |
| We were hot in our shorts and t-shirts. I'm sure these guys were sweltering in their heavy coats and hats! |
I was able to chaperone Cade's first field trip of the 2012 school year (5th grade). We went to Schepf Farms to "Colonial Days". We walked around in the heat for several hours, watching a Revolutionary War re-enactment, and then visited lots of stations that demonstrated what life was like back in those days. It would've been a really fun day if it hadn't been so hot! Above is our group: Trevor, Hayden, Riley, Ben and Cade


No comments:
Post a Comment