I don't think I ever posted any of their fall school pictures, but here are some spring pix of Cade and Cheyanna! Cade is 8 years old and is in 3rd grade. his teacher was Mrs. Moyer, but she suddenly resigned a few weeks ago, and his new teachers are Miss Holly and Mr. Brett. Luckily, Cade didn't love Mrs. Moyer, so he wasn't too sad that she was gone, and he has adapted really well to the change. Cade loves school, and his favorite subject is math. He is a great reader, and just finished reading the 5th Harry Potter book.
Cheyanna is 6 years old and is in first grade. She is in Mrs. McClain's class. Cheyanna loves her teacher, and has two best friends at school: Madison and Kimberly. I wouldn't say Cheyanna loves school, but depending on the day, she likes it pretty well. She is so well-behaved at school. She has never gotten even a warning about her behavior. She is a good reader, and loves the Junie B. Jones books.


2 comments:
Cute pics!
I love the pictures and wish we lived closer so our kids could be friends!
Post a Comment